Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I have amazing coworkers. Some of them live in Africa and Nicaragua and San Diego. Some of them live right here in Omaha. One of them lives in my neighborhood! 


Within this great diversity of people is a common thread...the love of Christ. It is exemplified in my workplace every day. We pray for each other. We celebrate each other. We support each other. 


I don't take this for granted...ever. Several years ago my husband and I discovered our son's drug addiction. Since then, he has been in and out of rehab, homeless, and in prison. God heard our cries - and the prayers of my coworker family - and saved his life on several occasions. In prison, he sent pastors and other inmates to witness to my son. All the while, my coworkers were praying. With all praise to God, my son is now a believer in Christ. And with that, we celebrated together!


This week, when a coworker asked for prayers for his ill grandson, I joined my CFCI family in praying for this sweet baby. I consider it a privilege. 


I hope that, wherever you are in life, that you support your friends, coworkers, and neighbors in prayer, celebration, and support that glorifies God!            


Jill Adams, CFCI Communications Director

No comments:

Post a Comment