Friday, May 8, 2015

To Our Latest and Greatest...

Christ For the City International would like to officially welcome the two newest members of our Urban Plunge staff. Though they are only part-time, we know that God will still use them and allow them to be a blessing to the whole Urban Plunge family. But enough from us! Let their own words be their introduction. 



Christina Henderson, Urban Plunge Administrative Assistant
My dream job is to work for someone with a big picture goal and help build that dream with them. CFCI has a big dream of spreading God's Kingdom with the world, and I'm excited to see how God uses us to do that. While sending people out into the world to share the Gospel is important, we still have people here at home that need to experience God's love. I'm excited to work as the Urban Plunge Administrative Assistant because it allows to me to help build the dreams of people right here in the States. We provide opportunities that allow students to experience God's love for themselves in ways they've never been exposed to before. They also receive the eye-opening reality of people in their own city who need to know Jesus's love. Seeing people come to the understanding that their Heavenly Father is madly in love with them is one of my favorite things. I can't believe God chose me to help with this program, but I can't wait to see what He does through it! 




Marcus Brown, Urban Plunge Recruiter
Six years ago, the Lord put the calling of ministry on my heart after a short-term trip to Colombia. Since then, I have worked with inner city youth in a couple of Omaha ministries. What excites me about Urban Plunge is that God is using short-term inner city mission opportunities to spread the love of Christ. My heart was forever changed because of my missions experience, so to be a part of a ministry who is providing those same opportunities is a dream come true. 

Both of these amazing individuals mentioned dreams. The truth is you can help those dreams continue becoming a reality by giving to the ministry of Christ For the City International. Click the link below to become a part of God's dream of global transformation.


 Give to the ministry of Christ For the City International

Written By: John Michael Den Hartog

No comments:

Post a Comment