Tuesday, February 5, 2013


By Tyler Champagne CFCI Short-term Missionary
  
The journey that brought me to Bolivia still seems surreal. I know that the Lord called me to go there.

Christ For The City International (CFCI) was the avenue through which the Lord sent me. I could not be more thankful for CFCI and the life-saving opportunity they blessed me with.

The amount of blessing the Lord brought into my life cannot be explained in just words. I have never been closer to Him.

I truly believed that by going to Bolivia, I would make a significant difference in people’s lives by serving them. Not only was I able to accomplish this by working in a children’s hospital, but my faith expanded significantly.

Through the wonderful people of CFCI and my amazing church in Cochabamba, God placed a joy in my heart that I will share with all here at home.

I encourage everyone reading this to get involved with mission work even if you think it’s a far-fetched or unrealistic idea. The amount of spiritual growth and discipleship that the Lord will bring into your life is simply amazing. For this, I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment